High Precision CNC EDM mold machine tools
Company Brief Introduction:
Creator Precision Co., LTD. was established in Taiwan at 1986.
In 1997 , Creator Industry (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. was found to extend Mainland China market. 1.The registered capital is USD 5,080, 000.
2.The new factory covers 24,680sqms and holds a building area of 19,000sqms.
3.There are 250 employers which assure
4.Annual production at least as 600 sets of EDM and 100 sets of VMC.
1. The structural parts are designed and analyzed by applying the advanced Finite Element Analysis(FEA).
2. Precision linear ways on all axis assures smooth movement and high accuracy.
3. All structural casting are made of FC-30 cast iron, tempered and stress relieved for deformation free performance.
4. High precision spindle assembly insures excellent eroding performance.
5. Table surface is hardened and precision ground, assuring high machining accuracy and long service life.
6. Three axes movements are transmitted by precision ball screws.
7. Three axes are driven by DC servo motor.
8. Three axes are equipped with 1 µ Linear scale for closed loop control.
9. Each machine is compensated by laser interferometer, ensuring position reliability and increasing machine efficiency.
Controller box features:
1. The controller employs INTEL PENTIUM industrial grade mother board.
2.15" TFT LCD monitor.
3. Conversational man-machine interface.
4. Automatic table type editing for 10-step machining programs creation.
5. Table type program input interface.
6. Selection type 2D/3D orbital setting.
7. Graphic automatic touch mode interface.
8. Tungsten steel, extra hard and special material eroding circuit.
9. MPG handwheel for micrometric positioning adjustment.
10. Isolated modular circuit design increases convenience of maintenance and stability of circuit.
11. Full digital discharge pulse control combined with the use of FPGA extra large IC components.
12. This permits high efficiency discharge pulse control combined with the use of FPGA extra large IC components.
13. Extra hard material discharge circuit is available upon request.
|Specification|| ||50A||75A||100A #||150A #||250A #|
|Input voltage ||3 V||220.346||220.346||220.346||220.346||220.346|
|Working voltage(No load)||V||100||100||100||150||250|
|High voltage||V||140 or 250||140 or 250||140 or 250||140 or 250||140 or 250|
|Min. ON TIME||µ S||1||1||1||1||1|
|Min. OFF TIME||µ S||1||1||1||1||1|
|Max. Cutting speed||mm3/min||480||720||1050||1500||2500|
|Best surface finish||µ mRa.||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2|
|Min. Electrode wear rate||%||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|Table travel(X axis)||mm||600|
|Table travel(Y axis)||mm||400|
|Quill travel(Z1 axis)||mm||-|
|Work head travel(Z2 axis)||mm||350|
|Work table dimensions(LxW)||mm||900x500|
|Distance between plate and table||mm||410-760|
|Work tank inner dimensions(WxDxH)||mm||1260x816x542|
|Max. capacity of dielectric fluid||Liter||850|
|Max. electrode weight||kg||100|
|Max. workpiece weight||kg||1500|
|Machine unit dimensions(WxDxH)||mm||1520x2325x2465|
|Machine unit weight||kg||4150|